Thursday, August 1, 2013

It is finally here!!! The new fall/winter CTMH Idea book!!!!

So...how many of the new products do you love???  Every fall, I swear I am going to go broke as I always love this idea book the most!  I really can't pick just one product as my favourite, there are too many!  Let me know if you can pick just one...lol!

I am happy to be participating in a blog hop this month with some of my fellow CTMH sisters!

If you are coming to me from Diana''s blog Farmer Di Stamps,  you are in the right place!  Diana has some little ones in her family now so Babycakes was a perfect paperpack!

I picked the paperpack Huntington to create some fabulous artwork for you...

So I started off with the WOTG...I changed it up a little bit as I was mainly concentrating on a fall theme vs the love theme showcased in the kit...






Now notice the photo in the lower right hand corner...see the button?  Here is what I did with that button...

I turned it into a secret photo collection!!


Then I wanted to do the other layout in the workshop...just love how vibrant this layout turned out!




I will be posting more artwork today but wanted to give you a taste of what I have been up to so make sure you check back in later on!

Now, hope on over to Heather's blog , Creative Coconut & see what she has created with Frosted!

Make sure you check out all of the creative ladies on this hop as we are all displaying projects with the new paperpacks: 

Tracy Holmes- Paper Craft Nut
Caroline Bredeson-Caroline's Creations
Diana Saunders-Farmer Di Stamps
Heather MacIsaac Hunt-Creative Coconut


If you are interested in getting your hands on any of these fabulous products, the idea book is now live & you can start shopping here!

Thanks for stopping by & make sure you stop by later on today for more new projects!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment