Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Does this happen to you??







Ever have your layouts or cards "wrinkle" like this?  This is one of the first layouts I had created & although I love the layout, I hate it just the same...why?? Because I used cheap adhesive :-(  When I first made it, it laid flat, now, years later, this is what it looks like :-(  Don't cheap out with your adhesives; now all I use is the Tombow Permanent Adhesive Roller & don't have any issues at all.  If you are interested in this system, I am a rep for Tombow & can offer you a great price on the 3 pack refill packs, half of the price than what you would pay at Michaels!  If you are interested, please send me an email here for more details.

Thanks for stopping by & stay clear of the cheap adhesive ;-)



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment