Saturday, September 8, 2012

Avonlea Card WOTG

Very happy to be "back in the saddle" again for offering workshops.  I am in the process of setting up a couple of workshops in our local public school, Iroquois Public, the very school I went to so that will be a lot of fun!  This will be open to the public, but space is limited.

The first workshop of the season is the Avonlea Card WOTG kit...very easy to create & I even mixed it up a little.  You can purchase the kit as is from CTMH through me or you can purchase a modified kit (some embellishments will be different) for a smaller fee (but then you don't get to keep the stamp set) from me.  If you are a beginner, don't worry, I will pre-cut everything for you :-)  This is a great workshop to get you back in the saddle too & to get those creative juices flowing :-)

The date is TBA once I have enough people signed up so if you are interested, please email me & I can send you the pricing details.

Here is the WOTG flyer & this is exactly what you will get if you purchase the WOTG kit:





Here is a photo of the actual cards which I have changed up a little bit by using the other side of the paper on a few of them:


Hope to see you out & thanks for stopping by!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment