Thursday, August 18, 2011

Where is it going????


Summer that is...I don't know about you guys, but once Labour Day starts to get closer, I get depressed about going back to school...even though I haven't gone back to school in 15 years!

So I have said in the past that I would promise to post more often but that just does not seem to be happening :-( I don't know how everybody else posts more than even once a week, but I just can't keep up with the Jones' so I hope you will all forgive me & allow me to post when I have the time-I promise it will be worth the wait :-)

I have been working away at creating artwork which is something that I don't tend to do in the summer much but I have a goal to get my old photos scrapbooked before I do any more of the current photos. I have about 6 2 page layouts done so far & just need the time now to photograph them to get them ready to share. In the meantime, here is what is happening with CTMH...


Thanks for stopping by!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment