Thursday, March 31, 2011

April's Special


Hard to believe we are in April now. We have had a few really nice days this week, but today's weather wasn't very springy! However, it sure beats snow!

CTMH has a great campaign lined up for April. Are you a Studio J member? I am & I am taking advantage of this great special. One of the things I love about Studio J is how easy it is to jazz them up & make them look like I made them by adding a few simple embellishments. It only takes me a few seconds as the gems are peel & stick. This month, Studio J members get a free package of each of these embellishments when you buy 10 layouts. Now is a great time to get online & get caught up on all your scrapbooking & when you receive your prints in the mail, you can glam them up with your free gems! If you are not a member yet, what are you waiting for? Studio J memberships give you 50% off of your prints plus free shipping! Contact me here to get started today!



Thanks for stopping by :-)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment