Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Where did the month go?

Well, I don't know about you, but September has flown by! I am in awe that there is only 1 day left of this month...where did the month go?

I have had a very busy month on a personal level as my Mom has been going through a rough patch with her health, but after yesterday's visit with one of her doctors, things are looking up. I have been trying to live a somewhat normal life in the meantime, but a few things have fallen through the cracks...but none of that matters, right? Right!

The artwork I am posting today, showcases our new Flip Flaps. If you haven't tried these yet, don't delay, get some! They take scrapbooking to a whole new level! This layout was one I just offered as a workshop & in order to keep the costs down, there are no embelishments other than a lot of fussy cutting! I hope you like!




Thanks for stopping by!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment